Music Video

Website

Friday, December 14, 2018

Post 18: My Target Audience Feedback

I had 2 groups of 3 watch my advert together, represent my target audience. This enabled me to find certain aspects of my adverts that were successful, and which weren't.


The first group of three was made up of my friends (two aged seventeen and one aged sixteen) that represented the lower half  of the target audience. The second group was made up of my older cousins (one was 20, one another was 22 and the last was 23) who would represent the top half. Of these six audience member three were female. All of the viewers enjoyed the adverts and thought that they would  use the service, so overall it was successful. Also both groups thought that the music while it fit, it had something  that just 'didn't seem right' to them However after the 22 year old noticed that while one was based off of a Channel 4 show whilst the other wasn't all in that group realised that that left a gap in synergy between my two adverts. The younger group weren't sure straight away in the first advert of what the other two were doing, realising after they were supposed to be tired.

This feedback is useful in helping my future understanding and planning for an advert, one thing being to focus a bit more  on choosing a music track.


No comments:

Post a Comment