Music Video

Website

Friday, December 14, 2018

Post 16: My Rough Cut

I made a rough cut in order to find out any errors I had made in the planning process. I would be able to find if any shots did not fit in with the style of the advert, didn't properly tell the story, or if there were any continuity problems.




This was greatly useful to me as I was able to re-plan my adverts around any mistakes I made in the initial planning process and that there were just some things to change. One being a change in main actor for the second advert, another being multiple grading issues, especially in the first one, in order to perfect the consistency of the shots. The first one was harder due to the outdoor lighting and the white tent creating areas of  high or low key lighting.. This resulted in my final finished ads being of much greater quality than the rough cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment