Music Video

Website

Thursday, December 13, 2018

Post 15: My Shoot-Board

I did this in order to plan what shots I would do, in order to make the shooting process easier. I did it by writing up the documents digitally, using information from my story board and time line, and bringing them with me on my shoots.

First Shoot:
Advert 1









Advert 2








Second Shoot:
Advert 1






Advert 2



The shoot board made the shooting much easier, due to ordering the shots in order of convenience and location, not by chronological order. When it came to editing, this was a useful document due to the existence of the last two columns, that allowed me to record the number of takes and which would be best during the shoot, leading to a faster shot naming and choosing process.

No comments:

Post a Comment