Music Video

Website

Thursday, December 13, 2018

Post 12: My Location Reccie, Risk Assessment and Location Permissions

My location reccie was important in order to make the shoot safe. I needed to plan for any dangers in the location to be aware written out in the risk assessment.  The location permissions were necessary in order to be able to physically shoot in the areas planned.

Bake Off: Grandparents Garden

There is a lot of space in the garden so finding different shot types and angles shouldn't be a problem. However I can't control natural light so I will have to be aware of the changes so that I can film shots with consistent lighting.

The Simpsons: Kitchen

Due to the large space the table takes up, finding different shot angles will be difficult, however the corners of the room have the most space and can film the whole set so this isn't an issue.

Permissions:

Risk Assessment:

These 3 steps were particularly useful to me moving forward as I was able to check the safety and accessibility of my preferred locations. After I knew these issues were no longer a problem I was able to continue planning the specifics of the shoot around the settings.

No comments:

Post a Comment