Music Video

Website

Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Post 10: My Advert Storyboards

I created the storyboard by physically drawing the shots on post it notes and placing on an A3 sheet of paper, ass shown bellow. I did this in order to plan out the shots and shot types I needed and any camera movement. Also the storyboard is very important for visually creating the story so I can look at these key shots and see if they work well together and form a flowing narrative.





This process was essential as it allowed me to put my ideas onto paper, and visually see if firstly it makes sense and secondly that everything is in order, and I used this process to perfect my idea. This was also very useful for shoot boarding, as I was able to create the boards in a non chronological order, one based on similar shots, based on the angle or position, and easily determine which of the shots this would be by looking at the storyboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment