Music Video

Website

Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Post 10: My Production Review

Feedback

Feedback allowed me to improve my products before final deadline.

Website:
When I received feedback on my website I learnt that there were a few minor issues with the current content as well as some more major issues on content missing.
This missing content was discovered when the teacher went over the brief, and discovered content that was suggested for me to include.

Major issues:
  1. Biography - after creating a persona and profile behind my artist, it is a waste to not include this on my actual website, this information will allow those visiting the website to understand what is best to include.
  2. Sony Music industry context - there is a lack of reference or links to Sony music UK on my website, adding a link at the bottom of the page would improve this.
  3. Charity or music industry social context - there is no indication of this. If I do include it, this content would allow my audience to understand my artists values and beliefs.
  4. Merch - while I do have merchandise, it is centred around the music rather than the artist.

Minor issues:
  1. Website safety guidelines - there is content that doesn't fit within these parameters, which means that on certain computers, this would not show up. Therefore I will rearrange my content to fit within these guidelines.
  2. Buttons/Hyperlinks - there are certain links that don't have accurate destinations right now.
  3. Make merch clickable - I need to make it so that by clicking on the merch, the viewer can see an enlarged version of the image.
  4. Anchorage and labels - my content needs accurate names so that they can be easily understood. Some images have random names that are just a jumble of letters and numbers. My extra videos need some reference of what the intertextual context behind these are.
  5. Linked page name - need a more accurate name for my second page.

No comments:

Post a Comment